Sign Up for the BarnQuest ropes course is available only through the online registration form, June 1 through June 14. (Link to the right)
After you have submitted the registration form, you will be redirected back to this page to download the Waiver and Release form available to the right. You MUST fill out and bring this form to be eligible to participate in BarnQuest. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must also sign the form.
Bring your completed and signed form with you to NYC.
DO NOT send them into General Baptist Ministries.
You must have your completed Waiver and Release form with you in order to participate in BarnQuest. If you don’t have your form with you, you will not be allowed to participate.
Group Leaders, please see that all participants receive a copy of the following clothing guidelines for BarnQuest.
For the physical and emotional safety of our guests, the following clothing guidelines are required in order to participate in the Eagle Crest Adventure Challenge Program. Guests not in compliance with these requirements may be prevented from participating. In some cases, guests may purchase an Eagle Crest t-shirt to meet requirements.
- Close-toed shoes must be worn. Sandals, flip flops, and other open-toed shoes are not allowed—no exceptions.
- Jeans are preferred on the course. Shorts must reach mid-thigh. Skirts and dresses are not appropriate. Please NO “sagging” pants as they WILL limit what your group can do on the course.
- Full-cut shirts are required. No tank tops. No belly shirts. No cleavage.
- Jewelry may interfere with course elements as a general rule. We ask that dangling jewelry and hoops not be worn. Participants are responsible for notifying facilitators of other piercing that cannot be removed and may cause injury on course elements.
- Be mindful of the weather, and dress appropriately for cold/wet days on the courses.
- Basic Rule of thumb: All participants should be fully covered from shoulder to mid-thigh and dressed in a manner appropriate for Adventure Challenge Course activities.
Your compliance with these guidelines will help your group focus on team building, and not on fashion or body parts. Challenge Course staff reserve the right to block participation due to inappropriate, offensive, or revealing attire. If you have any questions about these guidelines, feel free to call us at 217.854.4820 ext. 4207.
Thank you for helping us have a safe, fun-filled day free of unnecessary distractions!
The Eagle Crest